Does your troop love to camp? Or maybe you want to try camping for the first time and don’t know where to get started?
Our camp properties provide everything needed for all levels of camping from brand new Daisies to Ambassadors. We offer several different types of units to accommodate your preferences including climate-controlled cabins, screened cabins, platform tents, and space to pitch your own tent! In addition to spending a night or two in the great outdoors, we have dozens of amazing activities, adventure opportunities, and horse programs you can request along with your camping reservation!
Generally, the third weekend of each month is available for troop camping. Troops may also request other open dates on CouncilAlignMENT on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations can be made a maximum of 90 days prior to your desired date. One troop can reserve up to two units at a time. Reservations are limited to one active reservation at a time.
Required trainings for reservations:
- First Aid and CPR (all reservations)
- Online Camping Skills OR Camp Ready (all reservations)
- Camping Skills 1 and 2 OR Outdoor Skills (required for unit reservations)
Troop Camping Resources
- Reservation Questions
For questions on how to reserve a property, please review our CouncilAlignMENT Reservation Instructions
- Activities & Adventure
Looking for something fun to do at camp? Check out our Adventure & Activities page!
- Packing List
Don’t know what to bring? Download our packing list.
- Cancellation Policy
- Troop Camping reservations can be cancelled for a full refund 30 days prior to your event. All cancellations within 30 days of reservation are non-refundable. You may change, edit or cancel your reservation through CouncilAlignMENT.
- To request a refund contact the Council Registrar at (615) 460-0254 or email@example.com