There is no better way to enjoy the wonder of Girl Scout sisterhood than at a Camporee!
A camporee is a weekend event where new and seasoned troops can enjoy camping at one of our camp properties with other troops in their service unit. Enjoy troop time, amazing activities, adventure opportunities, and horse programs with everyone in the service unit.
Generally, the first weekend of every month is available for Service Unit Camporees. Service Units may also request other open dates on CouncilAlignMENT on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations can be made a maximum of 180 days prior to your desired camporee date; however, you may only hold one date at a time.
Required trainings for reservations:
- Online Camping Skills OR Camp Ready (all reservations and activities)
- First Aid and CPR (all reservations)
- Camping Skills 1 & 2 OR Outdoor Skills (one person required per unit)
To be considered a Service Unit Camporee or Event you must meet the girl minimum below:
- Camp Holloway – 45 participants
- Camp Piedmont – 40 participants
- Camp Sycamore Hills – 100 participants
When cooking for service unit camporees, you will need to reserve the commercial kitchen. The kitchens in each unit are only designed to cook for the maximum capacity for each specific unit.
Troop Camping Resources
- Reservation Questions
For questions on how to reserve a property, please review our CouncilAlignMENT Reservation Instructions
- Activities & Adventure
Looking for something fun to do at camp? Check out our Adventure & Activities page!
- Packing List
Don’t know what to bring? Download our packing list.
Camporee costs can be hard to keep track of. This budgeting worksheet can help!
- Cancellation Policy
- Camporee reservations can be cancelled for a full refund 60 days prior to your event. All cancellations within 60 days of reservation are non-refundable. You may change, edit or cancel your reservation through CouncilAlignMENT.
- To request a refund contact the Council Registrar at (615) 460-0254 or firstname.lastname@example.org