Hello, and welcome to our online home for Troop Resources!
To make materials accessible to every leader, we have created this virtual binder of materials, resources, and forms for you. Whether you are a new or returning leader, these materials will help you guide your troop through a safe, fun, and organized year.
For new leaders, this virtual resource center is available after your training in which you’ll learn how and why to use these materials. To help you get started we’ll also provide you with the New Leader Guide to Success. This is provided to new leaders that attend the training.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Regional Executive. Thank you for being a leader and volunteering with us. We couldn’t do this work without you!
- Troop Setup
- Girl Scout is for Every Girl
- New Volunteer and Troop Checklist
- New Family Guide to Girl Scouts
- Creating a Behavior Agreement Activity
- Meet My Girl Scout Activity
- Troop Sign-in Sheets
- Uniform Insignia, Pin, and Badge Placement
- Family Participation Interest Survey
- Starting a Team-Led Troop – coming soon!
- GSMIDTN Shop Uniform Order Form (Bulk) – coming soon!
- Uniform Financial Assistance Form
- Health History Permission Form
- Banking and Fund Management Guidebook – coming soon!
- Safety and Travel
- Girl Scouting
- CouncilAlignMENT Guidebook
- Volunteer Essentials
- Permission to Conduct a Money-Earning Project Form
- Resource Reservation Form
- Uncover HERstory Reservation Form
- Property Reservations
- Volunteer Leadership Guidelines
- Troop Financial Record – Excel Spreadsheet
- Troop Financial Record – Printable PDF
- Free Volunteer Trainings