Like the Girl Scout Cookie Program, our Fall Product Program is instrumental in helping girls develop the five key skills of goal-setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. It is a way for many girls to participate in online and in-person sales and gives troops a chance to earn start-up funds for exciting opportunities. The best part about it is, it’s called Fall Product for a reason – because it’s sold in the fall!
- July 31: Service Unit Virtual Fall Product Training
- August 10: Fall Product Sale Begins! Parents can access M2 site.
- September 25: Paper and Girl Delivery Orders end.
- October 16: Candy is delivered to Service Unit Locations.
- October 31: Online ordering ends at 10:59 pm CST.
- November/December: Rewards arrive to Service Unit Coordinators.
Fall Product Forms and Resources