We know, we know, you like our Girl Scout Cookies – you make it pretty obvious by the way you all stampede to our cookie booths! But did you know that we sell more than just our world-famous cookies?
Our Fall Product sale gives troops a chance to earn start-up money without having to wait until cookie sale time in the winter. They can use the funds they earn to enjoy new and exciting opportunities right away, and the best part about it is, it’s called Fall Product for a reason – because it’s sold in the fall! Stock up on magazines, nuts, chocolate, and candies this fall to hold you over until Cookie Season begins in January.
P.S. Fall Product makes perfect gifts and is sold by Girl Scouts in-person and online!
- August 11: Fall Product Sale Begins! Parents can access M2 site.
- September 25: Paper and Promise Orders end.
- October 17: Candy is delivered to Service Unit Locations.
- October 31: Online ordering ends at 10:59 pm CST.
- November/December: Rewards arrive to Service Unit Coordinators.
Fall Product Guides
- Fall Product Rally Guide
- Fall Product Family Flyer
- Fall Product Family Guide
- Fall Product Leader Guide
- Fall Product Service Unit Guide
Fall Product Forms & Resources
- Important! COVID-19 Troop Meeting Considerations & Recommendations
- Fall Product Order Card
- Fall Product Goal Chart (Fillable)
- Fall Product Business Card Template (Fillable)
- Fall Product Door Hanger Template (Fillable) – Coming soon!
- Individual Registered Girl Form
- Parent/Guardian Permission Form
- Troop Leader Fall Product Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Service Unit Fall Product Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Virtual Rally Activities
- Rally Request Form
- Rewards Reservation Form
- GSMIDTN Special Patch Flyer
- Authorization for Draft (ACH) Form