We know, we know, you like our Girl Scout Cookies – you make it pretty obvious by the way you all stampede to our cookie booths! But did you know that we sell more than just our world-famous cookies?
Our Fall Product sale gives troops a chance to earn start-up money without having to wait until cookie sale time in the winter. They can use the funds they earn to enjoy new and exciting opportunities right away, and the best part about it is, it’s called Fall Product for a reason – because it’s sold in the fall! Stock up on magazines, nuts, chocolate, and candies this fall to hold you over until Cookie Season begins in January.
P.S. Fall Product makes perfect gifts and is sold by Girl Scouts in-person and online!
- August 14: Fall Product Sale Begins! Parents can access M2 site
- September 28: Paper and Promise Orders end
- October 20: Candy is delivered to Service Unit Locations
- October 30: Online ordering ends at 10:59pm CST
- November/December: Rewards arrive to Service Unit Coordinators
Fall Product Guides
- Fall Product Rally Guide
- Fall Product Family Guide
- Fall Product Troop Leader Guide
- Fall Product Service Unit Guide
Fall Product Forms & Resources
- Fall Product Magazine Flyer
- Individual Registered Girl Form
- Parent Permission Form
- Troop Leader Fall Product Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Service Unit Fall Product Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Fall Product Order Card
- Flat Amelia Patch Request Form (and your own Flat Amelia to download!)
- Authorization for Draft (ACH) Form
- Fall Product Training Presentation