We know, we know, you like our Girl Scout Cookies – you make it pretty obvious by the way you all stampede to our cookie booths! But did you know that we sell more than just our world-famous cookies?
Our Fall Product sale gives troops a chance to earn startup money without having to wait until cookie sale time in the winter. They can use the funds they earn to enjoy new and exciting opportunities right away, and the best part about it is, it’s called Fall Product for a reason – because it’s sold in the fall! Stock up on magazines, nuts, chocolate and candies this fall to hold you over until Cookie Season begins in January.
P.S. Fall Product makes perfect gifts and is sold by Girl Scouts in-person and online!
- August 3 & 4: Service Unit Fall Product Coordinator Training
- August 4-20: Troop Fall Product Coordinator Training
- August 7: Troop and Service Unit Coordinators can access M2 site
- August 14: Fall Product Sale Begins! Parents can access M2 site
- September 28: Paper and Promise Orders end
- October 20: Candy is delivered to Service Unit Locations
- October 30: Online ordering ends at 10:59pm CST
- November/December: Rewards arrive to Service Unit Coordinators