Like the Girl Scout Cookie Program, our Fall Product Program is instrumental in helping girls develop the five key skills of goal-setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. It is a way for many girls to participate in online and in-person sales and gives troops a chance to earn start-up funds for exciting opportunities. The best part about it is, it’s called Fall Product for a reason – because it’s sold in the fall!
- August 11: Fall Product Sale Begins! Parents can access M2 site.
- September 25: Paper and Promise Orders end.
- October 17: Candy is delivered to Service Unit Locations.
- October 31: Online ordering ends at 10:59 pm CST.
- November/December: Rewards arrive to Service Unit Coordinators.
Fall Product Guides
- Fall Product Rally Guide
- Fall Product Family Flyer
- Fall Product Family Guide
- Fall Product Leader Guide
- Fall Product Service Unit Guide
Fall Product Forms & Resources
- Important! COVID-19 Troop Meeting Considerations & Recommendations
- Fall Product Order Card
- Fall Product Goal Chart (Fillable)
- Fall Product Business Card Template (Fillable)
- Fall Product Door Hanger Template (Fillable)
- Individual Registered Girl Form
- Parent/Guardian Permission Form (Fillable)
- Troop Leader Fall Product Coordinator Appointment Letter (Fillable)
- Service Unit Fall Product Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Virtual Rally Activities
- Rally Request Form
- Rewards Reservation Form
- GSMIDTN Special Patch Flyer
- Authorization for Draft (ACH) Form
- Fall Product Social Media Guidelines