Like the Girl Scout Cookie Program, our Fall Product Program is instrumental in helping girls develop the five key skills of goal-setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. It is a way for many girls to participate in online and in-person sales and gives troops a chance to earn start-up funds for exciting opportunities.
- July 31: Service Unit Fall Product Coordinator Training [virtual: sign up on the Adult Training section of CouncilAlignMENT]
- August 5: Virtual Mini Training and Q&A [For everyone; sign up on CouncilAlignMENT]
- August 10: Fall Product Sale Begins! Parents can access M2 site.
- September 25: Paper Orders end- must be entered by 10:59 pm CST.
- October 16: Candy is delivered to Service Unit Locations.
- October 31: Online ordering ends at 10:59 pm CST.
- November/December: Rewards arrive to Service Unit Coordinators.
Fall Product Forms and Resources