Like the Girl Scout Cookie Program, our Fall Product Program is instrumental in helping girls develop the five key skills of goal-setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics. It is a way for many girls to participate in online and in-person sales and gives troops a chance to earn start-up funds for exciting opportunities.
- October 30: Online Ordering for magazines and direct-ship nuts/candy ends at 11:59 PM CST
- October 31: Troops are notified of ACH amount
- November 2: Troops should have funds in their bank account
- November 2: Girl Rewards selection due. Make your final reward choices by 11pm!
- November 5: Outstanding Debt deadline is 4pm!
- November 10: ACH pull for payment of products
- November/December: Rewards arrive to Service Unit Coordinator
Fall Product Program Forms and Resources