Volunteer with Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee
Volunteering with a Girl Scout troop is more than an investment in time. It’s a commitment to empowering a generation of girls to be the leaders, artists, scientists, innovators, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
When you volunteer with Girl Scouts, you help girls…
- Discover a world full of fun experiences and new activities while building friendships
- Build confidence, self-esteem, and the drive to succeed
- Explore interests and learn new skills in a safe, all-girl environment
- Become proactive in making a positive, sustainable impact in their communities
Who makes a great troop leader?
- You don’t have to be a parent or caregiver of a Girl Scout to be a troop leader! If you’re an adult (18+) who is passionate about making a positive impact in girls’ lives, then you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
- Your background and lived experience add to the rich tapestry of our organization. We encourage volunteers who represent the diverse communities our Girl Scouts live in.
Girl Scout volunteers make girls’ lives better by serving as key role models and mentors. They are committed to fulfilling the Girl Scout mission and vision. Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee provides training and the necessary tools to be a successful troop leader.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT VOLUNTEERING Fill Out This Form to Hear From Us!