Volunteer with Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee
Volunteering with a Girl Scout troop is more than an investment in time. It’s a commitment to empower a generation of girls to be the leaders, artists, scientists, innovators, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
When you volunteer with Girl Scouts, you help girls…
- Discover a world full of fun experiences and new activities while building friendships
- Build confidence, self-esteem, and the drive to succeed
- Explore interests and learn new skills in a safe, all-girl environment
- Become proactive in making a positive, sustainable impact in their communities
Girl Scout volunteers make girls’ lives better by serving as key role models and mentors. They are committed to fulfilling the Girl Scout mission and vision. Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee provides training and the necessary tools to be a successful troop leader.
To become a Troop Leader, you will need to:
- Create an account and register as an adult member on CouncilAlignMENT
- Complete a volunteer application under your profile (click “Volunteer to be a Troop Leader” on CouncilAlignMENT)
- Pass a background check
- Complete an online training on Youth Protection
- Attend a new leader training with a Girl Scout staff member!
Volunteer Forms & Resources