With each passing year, we are incredibly proud of the way our council adapts to areas of growth, and this year is no exception.
Important COVID-19 Updates
We are committed to following guidelines put forth by the CDC and Nashville Mayor John Cooper regarding safe reopening policies and procedures. As such, please be aware of the following updates:
- GSMIDTN council headquarters is once again open to the public. Staff and volunteers have received health and safety guidelines.
- The Cabin has reopened to the public, and no appointments are required. No more than six patrons can shop at one time; masks and physical distancing will be enforced.
- GSMIDTN continues to evaluate all council-sponsored programs and trainings to determine which activities can safely resume. Stay up-to-date with our online events calendar.
- Each program will have specific check-in procedures. This information will be in the confirmation packet sent prior to your program.
- Group lessons at GSMIDTN’s equestrian center have resumed. If you are interested in signing up your individual Girl Scout, please email Kathryn Poindexter or call (615) 305-1112 for more information.
The health and safety of all Girl Scouts and Girl Scout families remain our top priority. We encourage all Girl Scout families to follow the recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- The CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years and older to help protect against COVID-19.
- Wear a cloth face-covering in public settings if not vaccinated, especially in indoor areas where you may be near people.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.