When a girl participates in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, she gets more than new adventures. She develops important life skills – goal-setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics – that will set her up for success.
Of course, the cookie program helps fund troop program activities and supports council special programs, facilities, and camps – all proceeds stay in our local communities. You’ll enjoy your favorite cookie even more knowing that you helped her do and learn amazing things!
During the 2020 cookie program, more than 10,000 girls participated and sold nearly 2.1 million boxes of cookies! Additionally, our customers donated 57,057 packages of cookies to the HUGS program that benefits the Ft. Campbell Soldiers and 29,422 packages of cookies to various other non-profits to help their local community organizations.
A girl grows with each step she takes in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, and most thrilling of all, she learns she has the power to WOW THE WORLD!
- October 31, 2020: Virtual Service Unit Cookie Coordinator Training
- December 10, 2020: Cookie Sale Begins!
- January 18, 2021: Initial Orders Entry for Troop Coordinators Due
- January 29-30, 2021: Cookie Delivery
- January 31, 2021: Booth Sales Begin!
- February 2, 2021: Cookie Cupboards Open in Outlying Areas
- February 3, 2021: Armstrong, Camp Holloway, and Council Cookie Cupboards Open
- February 12, 2021: ACH Pull for $1.50 per package on Initial Order
- February 20, 2021: Small Business Day
- February 19-21, 2021: National Girl Scout Walk-About Weekend
- February 22, 2021: Cookie Cupboards Close in Outlying Areas
- March 1, 2021: Cookie Sale Ends
- March 4, 2021: Troops Submit Final Rewards
- March 19, 2021: Final ACH Due to Council for Remaining Balance