Join Girl Scouts
Every girl has the potential to grow into all of these things and more. Allow us get you there.
Girl Scouts has been helping girls find their spark for over 100 years. Some say we’re experts, we just say that we’re built of a team passionate about helping girls realize that they can do anything they’ve ever dreamed.
With Girl Scouts, you could have the opportunity to become an experienced equestrian, riding a horse over jumps with ease, or go on a camping trip and learn awesome new skills, like how to survive in the wilderness all with your new best friends by your side.
At any time when you try something new with Girl Scouts, it could be the moment you find out something amazing about yourself, a special talent, a passion for something. When you find this – your special spark- you’ll always remember it as the time you found out that you have the opportunity to change the world.
Feel yourself grow brighter each day with Girl Scouts. All you have to do is sign up. We’ll take care of the rest.
Feel free to call or email us any time- we are so excited for your decision to join Girl Scouts.
Activities By Age Group
Daisy - Kindergarten - 1st Grade
- Interact with and learn about the world through play and various other activities.
- Explore the arts and their communities.
- Learn to live in accordance with the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Learn how to care for herself and gain confidence through knowing her own capabilities.
Brownies - 2nd - 3rd Grades
- Explore her place in the wider world of girls.
- Experience friendship, fun and age-appropriate activities at troop meetings and in her community.
- Further strengthen her confidence through participation in those fun and challenging activities.
- Gain practice with important teamwork skills and learn about new ways to work with others.
Junior - 4th - 5th Grades
- Discover what girl power is all about through new activities and by learning to take charge of the planning process.
- Learn how she can combine her own power into team power and use it to spark community power to make her community a better place.
- Explore all the roles open to her in life.
- Have fun trying on different roles and learning about people and the power of real-life action and leadership.
Cadette - 6th - 8th Grades
- Improve her leadership skills and work to assist younger Girl Scout troops.
- Focus on adventure and community service.
- Explore the many national and international travel opportunities available to her.
- Earn the Silver Award, the second highest award in Girl Scouts.
- Develop the people skills that future leaders need.
Senior - 9th - 10th Grades
- Explore travel, career options, self-image and healthy lifestyles.
- Earn the Gold Award, the highest award in Girl Scouts.
- Learn about and develop her own values, attitudes, actions and leadership.
- Expand her friendship borders, boost her confidence and make the most of her leadership skills.
- Learn to raise her voice to advocate for issues she truly cares about.
Ambassador - 11th - 12th Grades
- Mix and match activities and resources to suit her interests while also giving back to the community.
- Gain and improve upon a wide array of skills (including networking, planning and speaking up for what she believes) that will benefit her as she prepares for life beyond high school.
- Learn about the decision-making process and explore ways to create and present her own unique vision of the changes she wants to make in the world.
- Explore her values, strengths and passions as a way to open doors to wonderful new adventures.
MO Calls for Volunteers Button
Volunteer Relations Specialist
Gold, Silver and Bronze Award Liaison