Spring Registration is now open and gives current Girl Scout members the opportunity to re-register for the upcoming Girl Scout year: October 1, 2019 – September 30, 2020. We have lots of exciting information to share with you about all the incentives for signing up before June 6!
Volunteers Make the Future!
Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee has always appreciated the value and support our leaders bring to our organization. Starting in the 2020 membership year, GSMIDTN is excited to honor our volunteers in the following ways:
- GSMIDTN will pay the GSUSA registration fees for one 01 and 02 for every troop.
- GSMIDTN will pay for one CPR/First Aid/AED certification, Camping Skills I, and Camping Skills II for each troop. This has been adopted as a standard practice moving forward for both our current and future volunteers, as a way to recognize them for all they do for the girls and our council in our 39 counties.
Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee is excited to share additional opportunities!
- 2020 Spring Registration Patch (one per girl)
- GSMIDTN Gift to Girls Patch (one per girl)
Gift to Girls is the family partnership program that provides support to girls who need extra assistance to participate in Girl Scouts. Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee never wants finances to stand in the way of any girl having a full Girl Scout experience. Girls can receive full registration fees, uniforms, and program and camp experiences through the support our families give to the Gift to Girls program.
Be the FUTURE.
2020 Spring Registration Instructions- Start your registration process today!
- Visit CouncilAlignMENT (linked in the top right corner of our website).
- Log in with your username/password.
- Click on the “2019 Troop Management” box in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Then, click on “Troop Member Roster (Re-Register Option).”
- Utilize checkbox function to select current girl and adult members who plan to re-register.
- At this point, you may add any Gift to Girl donations next to the individual making the donation.
- Leaders should enter all donations and click “Add Donation” before checking any of the Xs.
- Use your troop debit card to pay for membership fees and Gift to Girl donations.
- All items that do not have a green check mark will remain in your Troop Shopping Cart until selected.
- Submit online registration by June 6, 2019.
To receive the GSMIDTN $10 subsidy per member, register online between April 8 – June 6, 2019. The national membership dues are $25 per person and these fees go directly to GSUSA. However, for girls and adults who complete spring registration, Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee will subsidize $10 per member for the 2019-2020 membership year. After June 6, 2019, Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee will collect the GSUSA $25 membership fee and will not pay the subsidy.
- Financial assistance is available. Please contact your regional executive for further instructions.
- Any Girl Scout who donates $5 or more to our Gift to Girls program will receive a patch.
- Membership staff will reach out to troop leaders with further instructions on the registration benefit. Leaders are encouraged to reach out directly to the adult training department at 615-460-0252 to redeem training benefits.
Need Additional Help?
- CouncilAlignMENT registration and help sessions will be hosted by the Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee membership team at service unit meetings throughout April and May.
- Visit our GSMIDTN YouTube channel to view CouncilAlignMENT help videos.
- Schedule a one-on-one re-registration help session with membership staff.