Spring Registration is now open and gives current Girl Scout members the opportunity to re-register for the upcoming Girl Scout year: October 1, 2021 – September 30, 2022. We have lots of exciting information to share with you about all the incentives for signing up before June 7!
Volunteers Make the Future!
Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee has always appreciated the value and support our leaders bring to our organization. We are excited to honor our volunteers in the following ways:
- GSMIDTN will draw winners from all 01 and 02 leaders for special gifts from The Cabin!
- GSMIDTN will pay the GSUSA registration fees for one 01 and 02 for every troop.
- GSMIDTN will pay for one CPR/First Aid/AED certification, Camping Skills I, and Camping Skills II for each troop.
Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee is excited to share additional opportunities!
- 2022 Spring Registration Patch (one per girl): Spring Registration patches are uniquely designed patches specifically for families that re-register during April 5 and June 7.
- GSMIDTN Gift to Girls Patch (one per girl with $5 or more donation): Gift to Girls is the family partnership program that provides support to girls who need extra assistance to participate in Girl Scouts. Girls can receive full registration fees, uniforms, and program and camp experiences through the support our families give to the Gift to Girls program.
2022 Spring Registration Instructions – Start your registration process today!
- Visit CouncilAlignMENT.
- Log in with your username/password.
- Click on the “2021 Troop Management” box in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Then, click on “Troop Member Roster (Re-Register Option).”
- Utilize the checkbox function to select current girl and adult members who plan to re-register.
- At this point, you may add any Gift to Girl donations next to the individual making the donation.
- Leaders should enter all donations and click “Add Donation” before checking any of the Xs.
- Use your troop debit card to pay for membership fees and Gift to Girl donations.
- All items that do not have a green checkmark will remain in your Troop Shopping Cart until selected.
- Submit online registration by June 7, 2021.
To receive the GSMIDTN $10 subsidy per member, register online between April 5 – June 7, 2021. The national membership dues are $25 per person and these fees go directly to GSUSA. However, for girls and adults who complete spring registration, Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee will subsidize $10 per member for the 2021-2022 membership year. After June 7, 2021, Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee will collect the GSUSA $25 membership fee and will not pay the subsidy.
- Financial assistance is available. Please contact your Regional Executive for instructions.
- Any Girl Scout who donates $5 or more to our Gift to Girls program will receive a patch.
- Membership staff will reach out to troop leaders with further instructions on registration benefits. Leaders are encouraged to reach out directly to the adult training department at (615) 460-0252 or VolunteerResources@gsmidtn.org to redeem training benefits.
Need Additional Help?
Join the Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee membership team for a Virtual Help Session on May 27. For further assistance, contact your Regional Executive by phone or email.
Lastly, in case you haven’t heard, this year new girls can register during Spring Registration through the Bring a Friend program! If you are looking to add new girls to your troop, encourage your girls to invite friends to Spring Register by filling out the Google Form.
All new girls will have to be registered by their parents and will receive instructions on how to register after completing the form. The Girl Scout who invited them and the new girl will receive a special Bring a Friend patch! Looking forward to the 2022 Girl Scout year!