As we leave the holiday season and get into the swing of the new year, it may feel like summer is a long way off. But, it’s not! Summer Camp registration opens TOMORROW, January 5, for all GSMIDTN members. (If you haven’t already, check out our Camp Guide, which shares all the fun details about this summer’s programs!)
Here are the top five things you need to know before registration opens!
- Camp registration must be completed through CouncilAlignMENT. Be sure your CouncilAlignMENT account is ready! Do you know your username and password? Can you see all of your Girl Scouts’ profiles? Is your e-mail address up-to-date? If you need help with any of these, please let your regional executive or a member of the camp team know.
- Register for the grade level your camper is entering in Fall 2023. For example, a current 3rd grader (Brownie) who will be in 4th grade in Fall 2023 (Junior), will register for Junior programs.
- Buddies must be the same level and be registered for the same program! We can honor ONE buddy request per camper, and buddies must request each other.
- Camp Information, forms, and information packets are available NOW here on our website.
- Waitlists happen! We’ve seen an increase in the number of waitlists that form in the last few years, and they have been forming earlier. If you get placed on a waitlist, don’t panic! We do our very best to adjust our programs to accommodate as many people as possible, and we’ll contact you about options in the next few weeks.
Find even more helpful information on the camp section of our website. If you have questions, give us a shout!