The countdown is on to Count-&-Go!
Cookie Count-&-Go is when troops in Davidson, Williamson and Wilson Counties pick up their Initial Cookie Orders, February 3-4.
GSMIDTN Council will be at the Opryland Pavilion in Nashville with thousands of cookie cases, waiting just for you. Trust us, you’ve never experienced so many cookies in one place!
But no need to be overwhelmed, it’s not a cookie free-for-all. We have a system!
- You have an assigned date/time for pick-up, as noted in eBUdde. Please double-check this time beforehand and arrive as scheduled.
- It’s best to have two people– one driver and one person to count/confirm your cookie order.
- Be sure you have enough vehicles to pick up your entire order. Always better to have too many vehicles than having to return for a second pick-up.
- Please have your car ready for loading– seats down, items removed if needed, etc.
- Safety Note: Avoid carrying cookie cases and children in the passenger area of a vehicle at the same time.
- You will be directed to a lane for pick-up. Don’t worry if it is different than the one noted on eBudde.
- We strongly recommend having a copy of your troop’s order on-hand.
- You will receive a delivery ticket. Once you confirm your order and sign the delivery ticket, any discrepancies reported later cannot be guaranteed.
- Dress warm; your car door will be open for a bit, and your cookie counter will need to be outside temporarily.
- Be safe. Please do not get out of your vehicle unless you are the cookie counter, and in that case, only do so when directed by the volunteer team.
Note: This weekend’s Cookie Count & Go is for troops in Davison, Williamson, and Wilson Counties.
Gaylord Opryland Pavilion
2464 McGavock Pike
Thank you to this year’s Count & Go sponsor, Jackson National Life!