Do you want to be featured on Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee Social Media Channels? Now is your chance!
We want to tell the others what it means to “Be YOU. Be a Girl Scout.” and need your help.
From now until Friday, August 31, we’re accepting photo submissions of Girl Scouts, troops, and adult volunteers with a quote about what it means to be a Girl Scout!
Your quote can be anything you’d like to share about Girl Scouts! Here are some ideas:
- What does it mean to be a Girl Scout?
- Why are you a Girl Scout?
- How has Girl Scouts encouraged you in difficult times?
- Why do you love Girl Scouts?
- How has Girl Scouts inspired you to grow?
When submitting, don’t forget we need name(s), high quality Girl Scout photo(s), a quote, and troop number. By submitting, you are confirming you agree to our media release.
Make sure to follow our social media channels to see if you are featured!