Volunteer with Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee
To volunteer to a Girl Scout troop is more than investment in time. It’s a commitment to a propelling a generation of girls to be the leaders, artists, scientists, innovators, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Our volunteers are empowering girls and changing the world.
When you volunteer with Girl Scouts, you help girls…
- Discover a world full of fun experiences and new activities while building new friendships
- Build confidence, self-esteem, and the drive to succeed
- Explore interests and learn new skills in a safe, all-girl environment
- Become proactive in making a positive, sustainable impact in their communities and for their neighbors
Girl Scout volunteers can take pride in that they make girls’ lives better by serving as key role models and mentors and they are essential at driving the Girl Scout movement. Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee provides training and will give you the necessary tools to be a successful troop leader.
To become a Troop Leader, you will need to:
- Complete a volunteer application
- Pass a background check
- Attend a one hour training with a Girl Scout staff member!