Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee’s Annual Awards Ceremony
Honoring the Highest Awards in Girl Scouts
Saturday, May 8, 2021 · 2:00 PM
Doors will open at noon.
Nashville Sounds Stadium · First Horizon Park
19 Jr. Gilliam Way · Nashville, TN 37219
Masks and social distancing protocols will be enforced. Livestream viewing will be available.
Free and paid parking is available.
Special Thanks to Our 2021 Sponsor
Join us early for several exciting opportunities!
Doors will open at noon on Saturday, May 8.
Our Girl Scout retail shop will be hosting a line of products available for purchase at Girl Scouts Honors Day. The Cabin’s pop-up shop will be open at the stadium from 12-1 p.m. and for one hour after the ceremony.
An event t-shirt will be available for pre-order only.
We will have several photo booths and props featuring specific achievements before the ceremony.
Please bring your phone and camera to capture this special occasion.
- Girl award recipients must be in official Girl Scout uniforms including khaki pants or skirt, white shirt, and tunic, sash, or vest. Adult Award recipients may dress in business attire.
- Bronze Award Girl Scouts will receive their awards prior to this day. They will not walk across the stage, but girls and their leaders will be asked to stand for recognition during the ceremony.
- The safety and welfare of girls are Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee’s top priority. As such, all First Horizon Park Health & Safety Policies will be implemented, including mask and social distancing protocols. The ballpark is set up with pod-style seating and each award recipient will be limited to bringing two (2) guests. Children two and under may attend but will not have individual seats.
- Families are encouraged to park at the State Parking Garage located on Harrison Street between Rep. John Lewis Way (previously known as 5th Avenue North) and 4th Avenue North. There will be a fee associated with this garage.
- Some employee parking lots owned by the State of Tennessee will be available for free. These lots are located on the west side of James Robertson Parkway.
- ADA parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis at the corner of Rep. John Lewis Way and Harrison Street for persons with a state-issued license plate, placard, or decal.