When a girl participates in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, she gets more than new adventures. She develops important life skills – goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics – that will set her up for success.
Of course, the Girl Scout Cookie Program helps fund troop program activities and supports council special programs, facilities, and camps – all proceeds stay in our local communities. You’ll enjoy your favorite cookie even more knowing that you helped her do and learn amazing things!
During last year’s cookie program, Girl Scouts in Middle Tennessee sold more than 2 million boxes of cookies! Additionally, our customers donated 46,696 packages of cookies to the HUGS program that benefits the Ft. Campbell Soldiers and 32,677 packages of cookies to various other non-profits to help their local community organizations.
A girl grows with each step she takes in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, and most thrilling of all, she learns she has the power to WOW THE WORLD!
- December 24, 2019: Cookie Sale Begins!
- January 15, 2020: Initial Orders Entry for Troop Coordinators Due
- January 31-February 1, 2020: Cookie Delivery
- February 2, 2020: Booth Sales Begin!
- February 3, 2020: Cookie Cupboards Open in Outlying Areas
- February 4, 2020: Armstrong, Camp Holloway, and Council Cookie Cupboards Open
- February 13, 2020: ACH Pull for $1.50 per package on Initial Order
- February 17, 2020: Cookie Cupboards Close in Outlying Areas
- February 22, 2020: Small Business Day
- February 28-March 1, 2020: National Girl Scout Walk-About Weekend
- March 1, 2020: Cookie Sale Ends
- March 4, 2020: Troops Submit Final Rewards
- March 16, 2020: Final ACH Due to Council for Remaining Balance
- Parent Permission Form – English & Spanish
- Troop Cookie Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Service Unit Cookie Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Cookie Costume Reservation Form
- Cookie Rewards Reservation Form
- Cookie Rally Patches Form
- Super Kits/Cookie Rally Forms
- Variety Pack Contest Form
- Small Business Weekend Form
- Service Unit Delivery Site Form
- Authorization for Draft (ACH) Form