When a girl participates in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, she gets more than new adventures. She develops important life skills – goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics – that will set her up for success.
Of course, the Girl Scout Cookie Program helps fund troop program activities and supports council special programs, facilities, and camps – all proceeds stay in our local communities. You’ll enjoy your favorite cookie even more knowing that you helped her do and learn amazing things!
In 2018, Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee customers donated 50,592 packages of cookies to HUGS program that benefits the Ft. Campbell Soldiers and an additional 19,996 packages of cookies to various other non-profits to help their local community organizations. We can’t wait to see what we accomplish in 2019!
- December 26, 2018: Cookie Sale Begins!
- January 17, 2019: Initial Orders Entry for Troop Leaders Due
- February 1-2, 2019: Cookie Delivery
- February 3, 2019: Booth Sales Begin!
- February 4, 2019: Cookie Cupboards Open
- February 23-24, 2019: National Girl Scout Walk-About Weekend
- March 3, 2019: Cookie Sale Ends
- April 2019: Rewards arrive to Troop Leaders
Cookie Forms & Resources
- Parent Permission Form
- Troop Cookie Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Service Unit Cookie Coordinator Appointment Letter
- Authorization for Draft (ACH) Form
- Cookie Order Card
- Cookie Pro Flyer
- Cookie Pro Flyer (En Español)
- Cookie Pro Workbook
- Goal Getter Card
- Business Card Template
- Rally Guide
- Cookie Training Presentation