FRIDAY AFTERNOON UPDATE:
As with any outdoor event, we are not immune to weather complications. But we are determined to do everything we can to give your Girl Scouts the recognition they deserve. That’s why we are moving tomorrow’s event to 9 a.m.
We apologize for this last-minute curveball and any inconvenience it might create for you. We hope you’ll still join us to honor these incredible young women.
Of course we’re continuing to keep a close eye on the sky. In the event of further changes, we will share them with you through email, our website, and social media.
This year’s Girl Scouts Honors Day has been a long time coming! We can’t wait to see you TOMORROW and shine some light on your girl’s achievements!
For those attending, here are a few tips about the event.
WHEN: Saturday, May 8, at 9:00 a.m.
Doors will open at 8:00; please be seated by 8:45.
WHERE: Nashville Sounds Stadium | First Horizon Park, 19 Jr. Gilliam Way, Nashville, TN 37219
- There are multiple options for both free and paid parking near the stadium. We know parking downtown can sometimes be tricky to navigate, so we recommend allotting a little extra time.
- Directions to the park
- Enter at Home Plate Entrance on Gilliam Way.
- More about nearby parking:
- We will adhere to the stadium’s safety policies, which include a metal detector and bag search upon entry. Here’s more information about that is acceptable to bring into the park.
- Tickets are available to pick up at the GSMIDTN office in Nashville until 4 p.m. Friday. Otherwise, you can pick them up at the stadium when you arrive.
- Face masks and social distancing protocols will be required.
- Pod-style seating is assigned by troop.
- Girl award recipients must be in official Girl Scout uniforms, including khaki pants or skirt, white shirt, and tunic, sash, or vest. Adult Award recipients may dress in business attire.
- Anyone can tune in! We will livestream the event on our Facebook!
- Share your pictures on social media with the hashtag #GSHD!
WATCH AND LEARN:
With a new venue, we know this Honors Day is a bit different than years past. This video shows a rundown of how the day will go!
Special Thanks to our 2021 Sponsor