It’s Make a Change Monday!
Find a small way you can change your daily habits to improve your mental health and wellness. Whether you start a gratitude journal or encourage your family to ban negative self-talk from your home, every step we take helps make the world a better place.
Ways Girl Scouts Can Make a Change This Monday
- Enjoy some time outside on a nature walk
- Open up to a close friend or ask a friend how they’re doing
- Invite someone new to sit with you at lunch or join your game at recess
- Research organizations that serve communities around you and brainstorm ways to support
- Help with chores around your home like taking out the trash or helping cook a meal
- Check-in with yourself and your own mental wellbeing
Bonus: Ask a friend to hold each other accountable to try out something new in Girl Scouts!
Making a commitment to stretch your comfort zone with a friend is a great way to expand your Girl Scout troop. And now is the perfect time — we’re gearing up for Early Renewal and everyone is invited to bring a friend! Learn more at gsmidtn.org/renew and talk to your troop leader today!