We want to share what Girl Scouts are doing in your area!
Whether it is collecting cans for a local food bank or spending time visiting an assisted living facility, we know Girl Scouts love giving back to our community. We are looking for stories from Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee to share on social media!
All submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include:
- Name(s) of Girl Scouts pictured
- Troop and Service Unit number
- City or county where troop is based
- Brief description describing the photo
- Clear, good quality photo (No text or Photoshop effects, please.)
We can’t wait to see how you are helping others around you! By submitting photos, you are confirming you agree to our media release.
Make sure to follow our social media channels to see if you are featured!