Blended Learning CPR/First Aid
July 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on July 25, 2021 at 8:00 am
Blended Learning CPR/First Aid is a two-part series to complete certification. Part 1 is virtual and Part 2 is in-person.
Part 1: Virtual Classwork
- Participants will complete the classroom portion of the training via online links.
- Register on CouncilAlignMENT for “Virtual CPR/First Aid – Part 1” on July 6.
Part 2: In-Person Skills Test
- Participants will complete an in-person skills test lasting approximately 1 hour.
- Skills test will be a small group environment with social distancing.
- You must complete the in-person skills test within 90 days of completing Part 1.
- Register on CouncilAlignMENT for “CPR/First Aid Skills Test – Part 2” on July 25.
Session times available for In-Person Skills Test on July 25:
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 1:30 PM
Registered Adult Fee: $25
Non-Registered Adult Fee: $50