There is no better way to enjoy the wonder of Girl Scout sisterhood than at a Camporee!
A camporee is a weekend event where new and seasoned troops can enjoy camping at one of our camp properties with other troops in their service unit. Enjoy troop time, amazing activities, adventure opportunities, and horse programs with everyone in the service unit.
Generally, the first weekend of every month is available for Service Unit Camporees. Service Units may also request other open dates on CouncilAlignMENT on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservations can be made a maximum of 180 days prior to your desired camporee date; however, you may only hold one reservation at a time.
To be considered a Service Unit Camporee or Event you must meet the girl minimum below:
- Camp Holloway – 45 participants
- Camp Piedmont – 40 participants
- Camp Sycamore Hills – 100 participants
When cooking for service unit camporees, you will need to reserve the commercial kitchen. The kitchens in each unit are only designed to cook for the maximum capacity for each specific unit.
Required trainings for reservations:
- First Aid and CPR (all reservations)
- Camping Skills 1 (for cabin reservations)
- Camping Skills 2 (for screened cabins, platform tents, and outdoor cooking)