With school districts across our 39 counties closing and businesses moving to remote-work situations (to prevent the spread of COVID-19), many of our families are finding a need for activities to fill their days at home. Luckily, our Girl Scout program has plenty of ways for girls to stretch their imagination and learn something new! Over the next few days, we’ll break down a series of badges girls can earn by themselves or virtually with their troop.
Brownie My Best Self Badge: Learn to pay attention to what your body needs and ask for health help if you need it. When you’ve earned the My Best Self badge, you’ll know how to keep yourself healthy and happy.
- Get to know your body
- Eat and play in a healthy way
- Find out how your body works
- Know what to do if something bugs you
- Meet a health helper
Junior Staying Fit Badge: Figure out what fitness, food, and fun you need to stay strong for life. When you’ve earned the Staying Fit badge, you’ll know what you need to get strong and stay that way.
- Start moving!
- Keep your fit body fueled
- Know how to stress less
- Get the truth about health
- Help your family stay fit
Cadette Eating for You Badge: Find out how eating well can help you both inside and out. When you’ve earned the Eating for You badge, you’ll know how to eat your way to a healthy mood, mind, and body.
- Know how good nutrition helps your body stay healthy
- Find out how what you eat affects your skin
- Explore how your diet affects your stress level
- Investigate how the food you eat affects your sleep
- Look at how your diet affects your energy
Senior Women’s Health Badge: Find out how to make the health decisions that are right for you and what kinds of support exist to guide you. When you’ve earned the Women’s Health badge, you’ll know how women can lead healthy lives.
- Investigate the tests that help women stay healthy
- Find out how fads and beauty practices impact health
- Focus on techniques to help you stay emotionally healthy
- Take a closer look at a women’s health issue
- Get the word out on a women’s health topic
Completed the steps and earned your badge? Use The Cabin Order Form to purchase badges, and we’ll ship them directly to you!